Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sheraton Milwaukee - Brookfield, WI

Last year, about the same period of time I was in Wisconsin and stayed at the Courtyard By Marriott , I also stayed at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield. During that period, I occasionally will switch between the two hotels and compare between them.
Contact Information:
Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel
375 South Moorland Road · Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005 · United States
Phone: (262) 786-1100

Website: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=347&back=-1

As you enter the hotel, you will be greeted by a warm fireplace. During the winter snowing months, this is the best location on the property. They are plenty of sofa spaces and lounge chairs to sit and relax while reading a book. Unlike the Courtyard by Marriott down the street, the Sheraton is a full scale hotel with room services and restaurant. In the morning, you could swing by their coffee bar and grab a quick café latte.


The rooms are spacious and offer Sheraton’s signature dream bed. I have to say, comparing the Sheraton’s signature beds vs other hotel brand, they are among the best. My favorite goes to Westin, but I’ll leave that for another review. If you are a preferred guest member or have status with Sheraton’s family, you can request to be in their north tower, were it comes with microwave, small refrigerator, and a host of toilette items. Some of the rooms were recently renovated, so they have a newer feel to it.

The workout center is fairly decent in size. Absolutely not the largest of all the hotels I’ve visited through out all my business trips. What make this hotel recreation area different from other hotels I’ve visited on business trips, is there is a small arcade right next to the pool area. Kids could play video games while mom and dad take a dip in the pool. The pool itself is fairly spacious.


I haven’t had the opportunity to try their restaurant, so I can’t really comment on the food quality. However, the look from the place seems fairly decent.




The hotel is also an outlet for Hertz Car Rental. This is very convenience for those who take the cab from the airport and decided to need a car.

Overall, of the three hotels I've stayed in the area (Courtyard by Marriott, Sheraton, and Hampton Inn), my vote goes to Sheraton. Their comfortable beds, convenience services and location make it the top of my list.


(Note: image used above were taken from Sheraton website. Please visit their website for further information and booking)

No comments:

Hotel and Lodging Deals - from Orbitz

Hotel News Resource